WARNING

WARNING: Mature Content.

20140402

Movie 2 & 3

I. ROMANCE

I'm sitting in a joint. It was night and the mall is crowded, I'm in the comfort of a device, a jacket, and tea. He doesn't like coffee, so I don't drink it in his presence. Though I send pictures of me drinking coffee and texting him I drank X (more than 5 usually) cups of coffee just to amuse/irk him.

He sneaked up behind me and tapped my shoulder. He's cute even in those laid back clothes. I was wearing a collared shirt with an undershirt, jeans, jacket, and a backpack. he's only wearing a t-shirt and jeans.... with flip flops.

Being the bargain hunter that I am, I texted him before that I have coupons to see the movie. Turns out that I can't use them, so I texted him that I'll pay for him if I have to.

He declined the offer and paid for himself. He did tell me to buy him a soda.

"I folded my straw so we'll know the difference." Yeah I was being smart.

"Does it matter?"

No.

The second movie was not a gay one, but it was extremely gay-ish romance. He realized that it's from his favorite director.

I'm glad. I invited him to both movies so far.

We watched the movies the usual way: hands together and leaning on each other. We don't do much more than that, we're actually watching the movie.

I really like him the way one likes the company of another. Though I wouldn't decline if sex is offered, I can say that I like him enough not to have sex with.

He drove me home. I got distracted and missed the turn. Going back took some time; enough time to have his hands in my pants.

Touching my cock through the sports fabric got me real hard.

Blocking the driveway, we made out.

II. GAY ROMANCE

It was his turn to invite me to a movie.

He finished work and I'm off that day.. rather, I got someone to cover for me. He spotted me and yelled my name. He's in his work clothes: brown dress shirt, jeans, and a blue tie.... If the light was good, I'd say it matches his eyes.

This would probably the most embarrassing experience between me and Merman ever. I don't have enough money for the ticket.

I was sweating bullets. He covered for me.

"What?! You don't have money."

The most silent "yeah," came out of me.

At that moment, I really wanted to kick my ass. I appreciate free stuff, but I honestly have no desire to be caught with minimal funds. I'm an independent man! With dreams! visions! goals! I didn't let go of the people I love in the motherland to be someone's freeloader.

But that was super sweet. And that won't happen again.

We sat on our usual positions I'm on an aisle seat. Then we started bickering around playing and shoving each other for the armrest.

"Boys," his friend said. His co-worker/friend, who seems to be a nice person. As much as I like to include them in my evening, I didn't because all of my attention is focused on Merman.

The movie was an awesome gay romance.

"I used to live there," he said on one scene.

"It looks nice." I replied.

After the movie, we went outside the theater, I forgot what we were talking about, but I finally got to present him with a present.

It's an album from an artist he likes. I listened to it and it's something I'd listen to, but not come back unless my whole library is on shuffle.

"Aww," he hugged me and pressed his whole weight on me. My nose was a few inches to his pits and I inhaled like it was my last breath on earth.

His smell is amazing. I got hard.

We then made out in front of his friend. I tilted my head up and raised my feet a little bit, he had to crouch down. Later, he texted that he's not used to such displays. I don't care whether it's private or not, as long as I like the person, all is good.

He has to bring his friend to their house so he can't drive me. I said them for the time and we went separate.

I always have a smile on my face after seeing Merman.

I'm grinning and I feel giddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment