WARNING

WARNING: Mature Content.

20140430

Movie 4: Honor

The movie was as colorful and as gay as the movies before. But me in Merman's bed, naked and stroking myself to climax is the best thing of this day.

I was going to do three things on that day, including a movie with Merman. As a guy who takes the bus, that would be a lot challenging. Though, I pride myself on being calculating.

Through some mishaps, Merman didn't see the haircut I planned on myself because of some things that got in the way.

We watched the movie in the usual fashion: leaning on each other and touching each other. Though our arms are closer to each others cock. We can't have erections at the moment, we're watching the movie.

When we finally finished, I told him at one point that my barber is in a strip mall, I may not make it in time, and my phone is close to dying. Then lo and behold, he needs to go there as well for a swim, but he needs to stop at his apartment for some things.

The drive was slow because of traffic. We spent time looking at guys walking on the street checking them out.

He said something like, "you'd like to do him would you?" Nicely dressed guy walking on the street. Yes.

"Yeah."

At one turn, he leaned over and I leaned to him instinctively. We made out for a few seconds.

"Stop!" I slapped his lap, "you're driving!"

"So?"

We laughed.

I got in the small studio type apartment. It's adorable, the size was clearly meant for the Asian majority. However, being a colossus, his furniture is big sized.  He's also a bachelor.. it's messy.

"Oh god man. The dishes. I should help you clean up." I look at the sink, I imagined being a naked housekeeper.

"No judging." Cute.

I shut up. The day after, I told him that's it's okay. He said he's not really comfortable bringing anyone in. I guess that's my last visit. I did offer myself to help in cleaning. I should've said the naked part.

With my phone charging right next to the sink full of dishes, he took some of his stuff to a backpack and set them aside.

"My back hurts," he flops on to his bed.

From the kitchen area of his studio apartment, I walked over to him. I told him about my (non-erotic straight guy) massage therapist friend and how I learned some stuff from him.

I love massaging the shoulders, the blades, and tracing the spine. Also, kneading the lower back.

I'll be honest, I'm not expecting anything from this day. I didn't do an enema, I have deodorant on my pits, and I was dressed for a date. Undershirt and everything.

"Ah shit, my right [ass] cheek died!" Really, it did.

"Then lay here," he said tapping next to him.

I was on my back, he was on his stomach. We laid there for a little while. Then looked at each other. Felt like an eternity. I get to see his deep blue eyes before we kissed.

Bit by bit, my clothes had come off while we were making out. I asked if he'd take off his clothes, he said no. Compared to all the kisses, this one got a bit on the rough side.

He likes my lips he said.

He'd also like to rim me, but unfortunately I wasn't in fucking condition at that time. I wish he offered to use his bathroom.

As we try to do it like last time. I was jacking off with the same anxieties I was wrestling with. I closed my eyes and ignored them; I like this man enough to give him what he wants.

I came. Then a shiver went down my spine, meaning someone took some of my cum on my cock head and jacked off with it.

No time for trying to figure out who did it, I went into his mouth and made out with him some more.

He sucks a bit more and bites a bit harder when he cums. The sound that he makes is beautiful.

I didn't get to see it, my attention went down his neck.

I leaned to his crotch wanting to lap on his cum and mine.

"Eww, don't!" He stopped me.

"Ehh. I wanna."

"Okay, a little."He placed a drop on my lower lip. I try to be sexy in licking. I don't know if I succeeded. Whatever.

After that we had to clean up. I have a haircut and he has a swim.

I was looking for something to wipe the cum with, when he handed something familiar from his hamper.

It was a brown striped towel. A terry cloth towel I accidentally left in his car.

"It's my cum rag." He said. I don't think he's joking.

"Well.. I'm..." Imagining him rubbing himself, smelling me on it. It's such a turn on.... and it's so sweet.

"Flattered?"

"Yeah." The word I preferred was honored.

No comments:

Post a Comment