WARNING

WARNING: Mature Content.

20140423

Moron

We met from my post in the internet. When I look back at it, I was a desperate immature git; it's a relief that I actually improved. I was green, stupid, and horny late teenager. He was around twice my age.

We met at a park in his part of the state. I was tired from lack of sleep and too warm from my jacket.

He drove me to his house. Roughly an hour.

Being a little more prudish back then, I balked when his hand went over to my crotch. Well, he was driving through a crowded street.

He owns a large lot with a small house and a vegetable garden.

We went inside. Foreplay wasn't that much. He smoked weed and I sucked his cock.

I had no knowledge of anatomy whatsoever and I have an awful thing about learning things the hard way.

I insisted that he wear a condom and fuck me on my back.

Years later, I would've told this youngster that unless the person has a disproportionately small penis, fucking on his back is a little painful unless there's A LOT of lube in there and a lot of stretching involved. Also, lots of foreplay.

Good news was, I didn't end up being fucked on my back. It was on my stomach.

Bad news: no lube.

It was one of the most painful sexual experiences ever. I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

I didn't have enough mental and physical strength to actually get this man off me, so I fucking took it. The pain and all.

It felt like hours.

But as you can see, I'm alive and better.

When it was done, he took out the condom and I got a shower. Got dressed. He gave me some stuff from his vegetable garden, and I got to the furthest bus stop as he can take me. He told me how expensive the gas was. I told him I'm having a headache.

My long hair's wet, I have a headache and I didn't cum.

Months after I met Ace.

No comments:

Post a Comment