WARNING

WARNING: Mature Content.

20140416

High School

Merman went to my work. He's a former client, and is now a customer with our competitor.

We hadn't seen each other in ages because of work related things.

We were texting each other before he visited me.

M: I like you coz you don't pressure me. [For Movie 4]
Z: I like you becasue you're funny, gentle and kind.
M: Wish sometimes we were closer in age but oh well.. lol
Z: It doesn't bother me sometimes, but I understand.

Until the end of my shift, we'd flirt, talk, and make-out. (I know where the cameras don't shine.)

"You look that way, and I'll look the other way."

"What?!" I shook my head and snicker.

We made-out with our eyes open. This is fucking silly, I can see his blue eyes though.

At one point, I sucked on his finger.

"You naughty boy," he said.

I gave him my widest grin.

When it was his turn, my brain went on shutdown, my eyes went wide, and my jaw dropped. My whole body felt this tingling sensation.

Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck.

When my relieve came, I went back into work mode and did all my shit as fast as I can and clocked out.

He was doing the balancing act on a long bench when I stepped out.

I walked over to him and he used my head to support himself back down (he asked if he could, and who am I to say no). The hand covered most of the top of my head. He then showed me a meme on the Internet and I laughed. Nothing he'll ever do will be lame to me.

"So, I'm not gonna drive you all the way to ---. I'm tired."

"Yeah, I know."

"Though I can drive you to the bus stop."

"Yeah, It's just over there." A few blocks.

We got to his car which was parked on the sidewalk.

I made a comment that I was hungry and I wish I bought food with me. He gave me an orange. For some reason, I can't peel it.

"Oh fuck." My nails weren't long enough.

He took it from me and peeled it himself. We ate a little while in silence.

Then we made-out again.

I swear to my mother's tits. From his touches to kisses, this man is electric.

Fucking electric.

He touched my cock through my jeans, I can't help but moan. We made out some more. I can taste the orange.

I returned the gesture.

We put our cock out and touched each others, I love it.

"You saw it before right?"

"Yeah I did. I don't think we touched it." I said. (No, I did touch it.)

Then I leaned over to his side, and put it in my mouth.

"Fuck."

That was music to my ears. I sucked some more and we made out.

Then I saw it.

It was night and there was a sliver of light that went into the car. I saw in those beautiful eyes the hunger that was there. I want more of that.

He came down and sucked on me. It was heaven. I'd caressed him on his bald head and balled his shirt.

We were making out again, and I'd feel a tug on my bottom lip and a scraping of his teeth. This first encounter with his roughness turns me on. Yeah, it's not as rough, but fuck!

He wanted me to cum first. As much as I was jacking off, the car, the anxiety of wanting to please this man, and the fatigue from work came to me and I couldn't.

He revealed to me earlier that he wanted to jack off with my cum while making out.

That's what we did, sans my cum.

I was making-out with him, and when it was close to cumming, I felt that roughness again. Then, "I'm cumming," in a voice I can only describe as heavenly (how about "moan of release").

As he tilt his head back, breaking our kiss. I went for his neck.

He was catching his breach, and I went down and sucked his cum off his fingers. It's not as bitter as I'd expect, maybe because of his "healthy" diet. I really don't care, it was a great moment. One I'd keep replaying over my head.

"I feel like I'm in high school."

"I don't know, I was a fat kid," I said.

Though if it was high school, I'd like to be the head cheerleader. Bitch be fab.

Next day, we texted.

M: That was hot watching you taste my cum.
Z: I consider putting you in my mouth an honor.
M:Putting my tongue in your ass would also be an honor.
Z: Oh God. Hard.



No comments:

Post a Comment