WARNING

WARNING: Mature Content.

20140327

Noob

I was getting on the bus on my way to work when I got pinged.

First message: his cock photo.

At that time, I was amazed.

Probably around 6, it has a consistent thinness from base to head. He's cut.
He told me to meet him at the Department Store, third floor men's restroom.

"Power walk" would be a right term to how I got there.

When I got into the restroom, I was in front of the middle bathroom stall, thinking that we'd both see each other and fuck there. It took me a while to figure out what this scene meant.

So, I took the handicapped stall and put some toilet seat paper liners on the seat and waited for whatever. Then he lowers himself to the partition and slid his cock under it.

Oh, so that's how it works.

I immediately prostrated myself on the restroom floor, not caring for cleanliness, I'm sucking cock. I put the whole thing in my mouth, it fits comfortably in there sitting at the back of my throat, poking a bit on my gag reflexes.

We traded blowjobs and played red-light-jump-squat-green-light-jump-squat with the people who actually need to use the restroom. At one point, he puts his finger up my ass.

Three times, I jumped back and forth to the seat and floor. It was a comfortable jump because of the handicap stall. You can do calisthenics in there. Pure adrenaline and testosterone.

I ended up cumming by just sitting there in the sheer novelty of the experience. And shame, let's not forget that. I can't hold it in. A stream of white came out the slit, my head moist.

I apologized for cumming, thought thinking back, I wish I stayed there and let the other guy lap over my cum. And stick more of his fingers up my ass.

But no. I fucking apologized for cumming early.

When I left the stall, it seems he was preoccupied by another person at his right. Oh, this was a master.

Sex was still new and evil to me. Sex outside the bedroom was extremely a no-no, I was taught.

I went to work late.

3 comments:

  1. Back in college, I used to cruise the restrooms but didn't do much... Just liked the thrill of watching what went on...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When there was no phones and shit, how did cocksuckers go about? Is there like a secret tap or morose code?

      Delete
    2. Ha! Not really, just known cruising grounds and patience. If a guy sits and doesn't fart or piss within a few seconds... It's pretty obvious. Okay, kinda gross, but you get the idea...

      Delete