WARNING

WARNING: Mature Content.

20140410

Exxxit

I was in a place where everything is at luxury prices and there's a scarcity in restrooms. Hotels, hi-rises, and stores litter the landscape and everything was touristy. I was supposed to have my cock sucked by a gentleman in his 60s. Unfortunately, I backed out. I didn't feel like it at that time.

I saw him before he saw me, and I made some excuse that's reasonable enough.

With the people, local and tourist inside the cafe and the people outside walking about, I can hide myself easily, despite the fact that I seem to be the only person with an unnecessary layer of clothing on sporting a Mohawk.

Looking back at it I never learned the lesson that what you give out, you get. I was really thirsty up to that point, and I finally got back to my senses. As I remembered this man, looking left and right and leaning forward on the chair as if he's frantically looking for something, I realized that it was a good choice at the moment to call it quits and enjoy my coffee. He gave up after twenty minutes. His form, stout in the middle, walking briskly to the crosswalk.

In between my coffee and newspaper, I was enjoying a chat with Security.

Security is three decades my senior and a few inches shorter than me. I find good rapport with talking to him that later, I actually attempted to have a threesome with him and Ace (it did not happen).

We ended up sucking each others' cock on the fire escape stairwell of his apartment building a few blocks away.

He can't host because his roommate is in the apartment, so he (jokingly, he told me later) proposed to do it in the stairwell, because he did it before and it went good.

We meet in the cafe. He's an inch or so shorter than me, with a little belly that all middle aged men regularly have, and his white hair is short and spiked, and he's white... probably a little Italian in him. I didn't ask and I don't care.

We walked over to his apartment building. He led me inside and up to his floor

The stairwell was clean and well maintained; as expected from a high income bracket area.

We sat on the stairs and started making out. He opened my pants and took the position between my legs and started to suck me off.

Since I'm relatively new to the world of fucking and this is my first stairwell fuck I was a bit anxious about relaxing and cumming in his mouth without the aid of my hand. I was just a person ridden with anxiety.

Yes, I was an anxious nutcase.

By some miracle I manage to relax. I caressed his head and pushed him into my groin that met him halfway with my thrusts. I leaned my head back and I came. A few seconds after, I guided his mouth to mine, there was little cum left. I never really intend on cum swapping with him, but he thought I was. I just agreed.

His cock was good sized. It fit my mouth nicely. I was touching him all over and hollowing my cheeks out. He came and per his instructions, I kept the cum in my mouth, large enough to gargle with.

We shared it. It was salty and our kiss was wet and sloppy. It dripped outside to our lips and with out tongues, we kept it inside until we both swallowed everything.

After that I'm still trying to get as much cum out of my face by my tongue, after a few tongue licks, I just ended it with the back of my hand and licked the evidence clear.

We went back to the cafe and drank coffee, I ate some donuts and we talked.

"... hopefully something else." We toasted our clear plastic cups. I forgot the first part of the sentence. But the latter part surprised me, I hope he's not alluding to a relationship. No, I wasn't interested.

We'd swap some life stories: It seems he came out later in his life a decade or so ago, divorcee, and no children. Still, he made a comfortable life for himself with benefits from early retirement and all that.

We'd also swap sex stories and make each other hard.

"You didn't wear braces?"

"No. These are all natural."

He thinks that's hot.

"You fucking asshole, I'm fucking hard right now." I said under gritted teeth.

He, who seemed to have better control than me, just smiled and said, "well same here."

We said our "see-you-later"s and I went to work pretty content.


2 comments:

  1. Hmm... Looks like I'm not the only one that thinks lewd thoughts when I find a quiet stairwell...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This morning, while I was texting with someone I newly met though an app:

      M [at work]: ... I wanna eat ass so bad right now
      M: Where the fuck did that come from? LOL
      F [on way to work]: lol I was thinkin da same too lol

      Great minds think alike?

      Delete