WARNING

WARNING: Mature Content.

20140307

Enough 3

IV

I'm in the mall that afternoon. Hot. Haven't eaten breakfast. I just got there in hopes of getting some dick.

It was shameful really. I was grovelling without a grovel-ee.

I realized that it was such a disrespectful display for myself. I went back to my hang-out to eat.

V

I chatted up with someone on the way back.

A very good looking guy in an open relationship. I'm curious about these things.

"Do you have some rules?"

"Yeah... I got to tell the partner first." He typed.

We traded body and face pics. He's a good looking guy, leaner and more defined than me. His skin is almost translucent, like it's glowing or something. A David splashed with flesh tone. Some wonders of Pacific Islander combined with White ancestry.

In a restroom, I took of my jacket, shirt and dropped my pants to my knees.

I got called a stud.

That compliment was like an expensive gem someone would find on the street.

I was overjoyed, but some parts of me couldn't believe the compliment. So i had to double-check with Ace.

"Yes, you are a stud," he texted back.

I felt good.

No comments:

Post a Comment