WARNING

WARNING: Mature Content.

20140312

Slow

I met Merman at an app, and we hit it off smoothly.

I was feeling humorous at the time and I really had no agenda for sex or anything. I just thought he was an attractive guy and I'd like to get to know him more... and maybe get into his pants.

A bit taller than six feet and with a strong brow, would probably demonstrate the neanderthal ancestry of Caucasians. He's got amazingly striking blue eyes. Deep blue eyes, totally novel to my motherland sensibilities, I never get to see this much white people before, not to mention this beautiful fucker.

We messaged each other a lot and finally meet. It turns out we go to the same gym we work close to, so we met there.

I was running my mile on the treadmill and he was doing some chest things.

Then he ended up talking to me. I really don't know why people turn the gym into a hang-out place, it's a gym; you work out and you get it done. He was being cute and all that. For a six feet fucker, it's working.

I walked him to his car, which was street parked a few blocks away.

We were chatting; he was in the drivers seat and I was outside. It took me a while to realize, until he asked me, that I was meant to sit in the passengers side.

Sometimes, I get socially inept into things like this.

We talked about each other and our histories. Then we made out.

From that first meeting and the meetings after, I've come to know Merman as a sort of nervous type (from the way he talks about work and his asshole former boss and ex), who really likes the Asians and Latinos, he's a real mild kisser.

Soft, slow, and just pleasurable.

When we kiss, I'd flick my tongue out as if I was teasing him and he'd open his lips and we'd kiss deeper. His kisses aren't hungry or strong, they're very gentle.

One thing I noticed about Merman is about how innately soft he is. Very soft. His hands, his lips, his everything is so soft.

He dropped me off at the gym, we said our goodbyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment