WARNING

WARNING: Mature Content.

20140627

FME-699

1.

I was a year or so off from being a teenager. My first black dude and in-car blowjob and I was more nervous than I was excited.

I put up an ad (probably for just a blow-and-suck buddy), and we agreed to meet at a park parking lot.

I walked a little around the park, the night was settling in and it was as dark as it can be with post-work traffic and lampposts. It was probably so bright that I didn't notice the sky if there were any stars.

He parked at the least lit place, and moved to the spot under the lamppost.

I asked him this and he reasoned that there were people standing on the sides of the parked car right next to him, so he moved. Right under the lamppost.

It was reasonable.

There was no pre-blowjob antics; no kissing, petting, and nipple squeezing. In commando, his cock easily slipped out. Like some car ballet, we reclined at around the same time and I sucked him under the yellow beam of the lamppost.

It was thick and long enough to make me choke. He quietly came and, he stopped me from sucking him a bit more.

When he sucked me off, I was so anxious that I didn't let him finish me off. I was too anxious to sink into the blowjob. I jacked off at the end of it.

We wiped each other down with paper towels and that's it.


It felt like the whole thing was routine. Like nothing special happened, but I guess that's because there wasn't any built up or a connection. Another theory is that he can sense my inexperience. Whatever.

The one thing that made me laugh about my time with this guy, was that while I was at work I texted him if I could do it with his friends since he's busy. (We never met again.)

Yeah, that was really funny.


2.

He an Asian guy around my age. He also knows the native tongue.

Any sex related talk in native language while you're having sex is fucking weird. It's not that I'm ashamed to use the language, but I use this language to speak with my mother and other important people in my life. The language prompts their images in my mind.

In addition to the language, Med Student comes off as a variant of me. A version of me with more pounds on him, longer hair and a smaller cock. When we both realized that were living with our families, he thought of it as a blight on his existence. I thought of it as a money-saving opportunity.

When he said << penis >>, it almost threw me off balance.

He came a lot, and I got up from his lap with both cheeks puffed up.

I swallowed some of it, which threw him in a frenzy. He demanded me to spit it outside and gargle some water.

There was no reciprocation, he just promised it. As a med student, he also reminded me to get tested.

A few days later, he wants to meet again and he seemed to like me more than I wanted him to.

I asked Ace for boy advice.

I decided not to meet him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment