WARNING

WARNING: Mature Content.

20140604

ACE 3

VIII.

One time my ass got really sore, probably from an enema gone wrong.

We were lying side by side and jacking each other off. I came and he came.

Then he went down on me and took all the cum, I reciprocated. Cumming in one's mouth is much better then licking someone's cum off.

Then we made out.

IX.

One time Roommate was on vacation, Ace invited me to stay over. (#FUCKYEAH!)

I arrived with the last bus, and he was dozing off. It took a few calls for the front apartment door to open.

He was moving an old sofa out. When I came in, the same sofa I sat on the first meeting was the first thing I saw. With it's feet against the wall, I still have to tip toe around it to avoid stepping on the back rest. I was wearing socks, so it's okay.

We sat on the sofa while I watched Family Guy and owned his tablet to read some comics. V for Vendetta (better in print) and Before Watchmen (better in digital).

"I don't think so!" Ace replied to Peter.

I laughed while I leaned on him while I flicked through the comics. I felt peaceful and serene.

I also felt I was procrastinating on reviewing for my Calculus 2 Finals.

When I finally ceded to sleep, we went to the bedroom and I got ready. We slept naked, and fucked me a few good minuted before officially sleeping. I wanted him to cum, but he didn't. So, I didn't.

He warned me of his snoring. I didn't care, he's right next to me.

I read a few more pages, the bright light bleeding to my side of the bed. I finally fell asleep. It's a different bed so, "you move too much," he said. It was more of an observation than an accusation really. 

he has his back to me and I leaned my forehead against him.



I woke up from the sounds in the bathroom.

I spent most of the early mornings doing my Calculus (and procrastinating with the tablet) review in my boxer briefs while he did some house stuff. Like everyone else, they have clutter problem, and he was fixing his side of the mess.

He recommended that I take a break from studying. He recommended by taking my head that I use in calculus and making out with it and taking my other head that doesn't need that much attention while doing calculus while making a side trip on my nipples. I was easily persuaded.

He bred me, calming me down.

He told me to leave around afternoon, as the roommate would be back from his vacation, and that everything in the fridge is up for breakfast.

I plundered the kitchen and made myself spinach omelet with a side of spam. Unfortunately, there was no rice so I went with wheat bread. I also took one of those carbonated flavored water. I should've ate more.


Making sure Ace's Cat wasn't following me. I looked back at the apartment, and felt a large wave of sadness, like everything went cold. It took me a little while to recognize that I thought that time with Ace is my safe place, and the thought of being away was me being alone again.

I saved the label from the water bottle.

X.

"How are you doing?"

"My friend at work got fired," he said.

My head was hanging from the edge of the bed, looking at an upside down Ace looking at the bathroom mirror washing his cock.

"Aw, sorry about that."

XI.

He'd leave hickeys on my neck and collarbone, the best spots. With the way he makes them, it's worth it. I don't wear collared shirts that much and my work uniform's collar ain't high enough. So everyone gets to see them.

I was looking at a really purple number, blotches on the angle of my neck as big as half my hand. I prodded them as I look on the mirror opposite the toilet.

"Sorry," he said. He sees me from the bed several feet away.

They stung a little, "they're gonna be seen," and I brushed them off like flakes with a wave of my hand, "whatever."

"I like that attitude of yours!"

"Thanks." I smile at him.

Most of the time, I don't care if people see my hickeys. My neck and ears grew hot when a client ("looks like someone had a great time") and a co-worker ("it's on the other side") noted my spotted neck.

I enjoy the attention.

X.

In some rare occasions, Ace's Cat would be in the same room as we fuck.

I'm hoping they're not conspiring with Roommate; not that he has any problems with Ace's sexual activities, but more on the fact that we're doing it in their bedroom were he also slept.

Cat's are killing machines.

No comments:

Post a Comment