WARNING

WARNING: Mature Content.

20140522

ACE 2

I tried to recall things in order. Nope.

I.

It took us about four meetings to finally say each others names.

Sometimes, I'd get really tense when he enters. I'm still trying to get used to fucking.

He'd stop. "Zen," he'd say, his tone was serious.

"I'm fine." Sometimes I really needed that space, but most times I just wish he's stop asking these things.

Though, sometimes it takes real effort to relax. But I'd be meeting his thrusts a few minutes later.

II.

"It's not that I'm paying you for sex," he says as he hands me a 20. Apparently, my complaints for being broke earlier were heard and Ace thought that giving me money was a solution. It has it's benefits and drawbacks.

I took it reluctantly because I'm not interested in getting paid for sex (with him at least).

He assures me he can afford it. This is trait of his is the one I aspire to emulate the most.

At one point, I didn't cum because I was too hungry. I didn't eat anything last night and I hadn't had breakfast because I need to be clean down there (I was still learning on how to be a good bottom). He can only host in the mornings. (When I asked him for enema advice, he doesn't have anything to offer.)

We have our clothes on, I was on top of him and his finger assaulted my hole. Second knuckle deep I was moaning and salivating and kissing him. We were staring at each others eyes and I made sure he knows by the sounds that I make, my kisses, and the way I look at him that I was enjoying being fucked by just a finger. His cum was the lube.

He stopped. "Get off the bed before I rape you."

Fully resigned, I buried my face in the angle of his neck and just grumbled. I was tempted to disobey, but I was really hungry.

He took me to his regular restaurant (he doesn't cook that much), and we ate breakfast. I took a picture of my food like some hipster fucker and he made snide comments on how fat that other person is ordering a second meal, I shushed him and told him to mind his own business. I thanked him for the meal after as he drove me to one of the usual spots.

III.

Sometimes, when he's inside me, he flexes his cock.

A moan was my usual reaction and a snigger behind my ear was the reply.

One time, I was on my back and my legs were up. He was assaulting my hole with his fingers until it got really painful. But I really loved the way he pressed that spot repeatedly.

IV.

While fucking me in the spooning position, the perfect position for us, he'd reach around and rub my precum with his thumb and make me lick it.

After a few dozens of this ritual. He just needs to raise his thumb to my face and all I'll meet it halfway. I made sure I lick it and suck it dry.

I love it when were facing each other. Like a dad feeding his boy.

V.

I told him about this guy who was a bit more than horny for me.

Can I ask you for some guy advice?

Of course!


VI.

When in spooning, he'd mostly embrace me and I'd hang on to his arms for dear life.

I'd kiss those arms and hands that held me strong in those moments when I'm open and vulnerable.

One time he said, "I though you'd actually break my thumb."

I laughed.

VII.

"So, hows that new computer doing?" He asked from behind.

I brought myself a used laptop, aesthetically beautiful and a preferred brand, I'm using it to write this blog.

"It's doing well, though the opera-----." Operating system is a bit restricted. I was moaning.

His fingers where inside me. Then another finger. Then he scissored.

my moan was the response.

VIII.

The missionary position was tough on me. With our height difference and his length it was beyond my pain threshold.

With my legs up in the air and at the edge of the bed, he'd be in a squat as he enters me. I'd be reeling back and pushing him out.

I'm glad he stopped and got us back to spooning.

No comments:

Post a Comment