WARNING

WARNING: Mature Content.

20140508

Horse Training

After the thing with Ace, I got anxious from the fact that there's nothing constant anymore. I forgot that things always change and better things are always on their way.

Old Guard and I met through a fetish website, and moved to e-mails and then in person. I have little to no knowledge nor experience within bdsm, I just look at artists.

The first meeting was just the general talk. Though, we could've just gotten naked in his bedroom, but it was nice building rapport.We talked about general stuff, how he preferred men ("I can't go back .... I used to have girlfriends"), how long he had been a dom ("... many, many, many years")

He's in his 60s, Asian, and close to retiring. He's got a conservative upbringing and has never been touched as a child, so he likes body contact. He seems like a well balanced individual who owns his house outright (paid the mortgage early), and drives the 11-1 style. When I saw him stop his car in front of me to pick me up, I just went... really?

He thinks the current people in "kink" are all just showy and forgets the "mental side". He also thinks the same for the MMA fighters, no core strength and just upper bodies.
Z (e-mail): I remember when my fuck buddy [Ace] and I use to play rough. I'd get frustrated and fight back. It's like a conflict in my head: "I must follow [the] instruction,  but fuck you I do my way." I trust him, but as he said himself,  I have "trouble with control." Hence "rowdy" [from my profile].

O: ok so u are an aggressive sub?  u do not like someone to take control of you?  did ur ex tie you then play with u? or just rough anal play?

Z: Yeah.  Love being aggressive. I'm not trying to prove anything or test him, I just love the thrill of the fight. Like a prey who got hunted. Though,  i might great of winning and I'll get confused. Do you know any marital arts by any chance?  I only got kickboxing for a year. [I'm a beginner at best.]
His job, as dominant, would me to make me very comfortable as a sub and make me go in as a repeat customer. Like what he did with a six-foot white guy, "he shook all over," after his orgasm. I know he's telling the truth, there's no reason to lie in these things. A retiree experienced in the arts of carnal pleasures teaching a kid the way around the ropes, there's no reason to lie.

He's also funny. He can't do texting. Got a fucking land-line. So he uses his desktop computer.... think the 90s kine; a tower CPU with a floppy drive and a disk drive. Drives me the fuck insane. He also has a VHS in his room.... and a VHS tape on top of the TV.

After that, we get to meet next week. He picked me up at the same place. I haven't memorized it yet and we went to his gated community. A compact gathering of duplexes accented with shrubbery and gravel pathways. I was unsure of what will happen next, so I tried to feel up what's next the night before at work.
Z: This is a weird question...
Z: Probably not. But do I need to clean my ass? Lol
O: hmm, thought u wanted to go slow
Not really, I thought HE wanted to go slow.
O: hahaha, hey, if u feel comfortable, I would like to cuddle to start
Z: That'd be nice.
O: Also in time, I have enema in shower.
Z: You do?! Oh my god. That is so convenient. jesus!
O: cool, want u to feel u want to be here.
Z: And you got that covered.
O: Yes, hey, got into kink remember? have a lot of "things" which in time will surprise u
O: In time, open to try things when u feel ready with me
Z: my mind is racing...

O: I want to make ur orgasm as intense as u ever had

Z: Im getting a boner.
Z: That's all I could say at the moment.
O: good, want that even if u working
We ended up cuddling in the master bedroom, with the AC on. Got a nice view from the window above our heads, the light coming through is lovely, probably from the tints. I caught up on sleep.

From being fully clothed to fully naked was a very slow process. He was being extremely patient and I was just a little apprehensive. It's not drastically different from regular sex, it's just that I wasn't able to touch my penis more.

We both felt our hard-ons through our jeans. I think what happened first was him kissing my neck and running his hands on my sides.

That drove me into little spasms, my breath became hicks, and i wrapped my arms tighter around his neck, holding on.

"Ticklish...?"

"hmmm" is all I could say.

He straddles me and lifts my shirt up. Traces his stubble and his tongue around my torso and when he puts his mouth on my nipples it was amazing. It's not as rough as Ace does it, and the best way to describe it was a vibration.

I want to know how he does it. I never got to ask. Does he suckle on it? I can still remember ghosts of it.

Then he flipped me over and ran his face, tongue, and hands on my back. I can't stop shaking from the microns of sensations from his stubble, the light kisses, and the soft touches of his tongue and lips. Too much.

He turned me around and laid on my left and took my shirt off. His right snaking behind me and gripped my right wrist. His legs locked around on my legs. Akin to Jujitsu, he's got me pinned.

He'd then whispered things in my ear. And with my eyes closed, I imagined them. My breath was deep and heavy, and as he ghost his hand over my torso, I'd shake and arch my back.


He whispered on my ear on how he'd tie me, blindfold me , and drive me to madness by edging me off and simulating my whole body.

It's kinda funny, that when he'd say these things my mind would conjure those images and at the same time imagine an old Asian guy in the movies talking or something like that. Despite that I'm still hard.

He's got my right hand on a vice grip, I test it. It's not strong enough to keep me there, a really forceful tug would do the trick. Why would I?

After what seemed like ages of cuddling and petting, I just went for it.

"I wanna get naked."

"You wanna get naked?"

"Yeah."

"Then we'd better get under the sheets then."

His kisses were nice, and his mouth, with the combination of the cold sheets and air, worked wonders on my body. When he reached my groin, and lick on that groin-leg area (is "taint" the right word?)... I lost it. I was making sounds and my upper body is thrashing. It feels very nice. It was so simulating, some of my muscles almost went into cramps (need to stretch the core a bit more).

There were more rubbing, touching, and kissing. We never let go of each others eyes, as he licked and played with my left foot. He worked his way back up to me. I love being under him, wrapping my legs up his waist

He got off me and took out lubricant from his dresser in a plastic condiments bottle. Mustard yellow nozzle and cap with a clear body. He placed a large amount on his hand, and started to jack me off.

He told me to warn him if I was cumming, though he might not need my warning because my body can tell him what's up. All I do is hike my breath, tense, and/or make a sound and he'll stop.

He edged me three times. After the second, I was straddling him.

"Look into my eyes," he said.

He said something about control and concentration. I remember nodding. He rubbed me one more time.

"Ahh.. I'm close." He stopped and started after a few breaths.

I can't take it anymore. "Can I cum? Please. please. please. please."

His hand was still as I fucked it. I didn't last long and I came all over him. My cum sprayed all over his chest and face. His left hand raked it's nails on my torso. Some of the moans that I've been keeping exploded. It's nice to have your own place, because I was really moaning out loud.

It was so pleasurable to the point of being painful.

He took some paper towels from the bedside and wiped himself, then we went to the shower. I saw the enema attachment, it's the girth of my thumb. Fuck, how will that fit?

He leaned on me as he jacks himself off. I smell my cum on the crook of his neck, while came on my right leg. It was plenty. He's a leftie.

We put back on our underwear and chilled on the bed, under the sheets. His friend called, visiting form the mainland and staying in his house for a while. I told him from the start that I don't mind if one watches, but it got awkward for some reason. Maybe because he's new.

Same age as him. Pacific Islander. Tattoos on his arms and legs.

We talked a little and watched a little TV. Old Guard asked me if I could help pick up the Chinese for dinner, went all apologetic about Pacific.

"It's not that. It's just that it's that he's new to me."

We came back and then ate while watching the movie, I try to concentrate on food as much as possible. I helped in cleaning up.... as a good guest should.

He drove me to the bus stop and said our goodbyes. As I was leaving he car, I thought I saw him lean over to my side, as if to give me a kiss. It might've been my self-centric imagination, but who knows.

I was just too fucking dazed from that orgasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment