WARNING

WARNING: Mature Content.

20140821

Movie 6

When Movie 6 finally came out, I met him about a half hour late. When I arrived, I saw him eating some salad near the theater. I moved quietly amongst the cars and other masses and tapped him on the shoulder like some retarded ninja.
"Hey, how you doing." I said.

We catch up on work and things. By now you're practically familiar with Merman; there's lots of flirtation, but rarely fucking. I'm not complaining because I like him personally, but sometimes I wanted to ask him, "when can I rim you?"

We went to the theater and the movie had already started twenty minutes ago. We watched it with about six other people (older than both us combined) and sat ourselves in the back row. He's still eating some of his lunch. Curry.

We watched the movie like always: leaning on each other. After his lunch, we went to the usual hands-near-crotch position. This never gets old for me. Especially now that he wanted me to go commando.

It's what he wanted because my underwear-jeans-belt combo was too tight. I went all the way opting for a pair baggy cargo shorts. He snaked up there so fast, he was cupping my cock in seconds.

We both have canker sores at the moment so there wasn't any tongue action. So we settled for petting, and I almost got too loud because he was stroking my cock.

We made out a little, and I tasted curry. God I was hungry (in more ways than one).

We finished the movie, and still understood what happened. We talked about home remedies ("hydrogen peroxide tastes like cum," I said, and he agreed), kissing, and things we'd do to each other in bed.

When my stop came, I did my usual kiss and thanks. It was a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment