WARNING

WARNING: Mature Content.

20140810

Horseshit

In one of my overnight stays with Old Guard, I got a fever.

I started getting the signs as I trekked up to his place after work. I know it was happening and I didn't stop myself. I want to meet him, I want to get fucked, and I want to have company.

My body was saying, "no man, you are fucking exhausted and need some alone time to unwind and get well. No sharing of body fluids!" I was not listening.

When I got in, we did it like some old couple. Me in his shirt and my jockstrap (the black one that laces on the front), prancing around in the semi-buff and him cooking us both breakfast and bathing me.

In between the first and the second session, I got the fever that went through over the night. I became his human radiator/body pillow. Really having the works: bodily pain, loss of appetite, exhaustion, and chills.

However, in the end of the visit. I got to play with his vibrators. Two of them.

After washing me, he prepped my hole first. I was on my back with my legs up, and he rimmed me. My toes curl and uncurl and he worked his way on my hole and I moaned as thanks to the sensations.

After a few moments, he took out what looked like an Arneos, the same one he played with me while my ankles where tied on a stick and up in the air. There's a curve that touches my taint and under my balls. and he set it on. It's not as sensational as a finger probing in there, but it was very comfortable to the sudden jolts of a finger.

It's like a really intense vibrating massage. You know how when your phone vibrates close to your cock? It's that, only better.

While he probes and shifts the thing a bit to probe that spot a bit more, he sits on my face and I preceded to eat his ass. I was surprised to see a few spots. Like beauty marks near ones lips. I traced those spots and worked my tongue over at the bulls-eye.

"Feels different ya?" He asked, before he tongued the area where my hole meets the vibrator.

"Yeah." I lean my head back.

He lifted himself a little to sooner than I liked, then switched the black one to a standard vibrator that looks like a Kalashnikov bullet. Neon Pink with a black base.

He pushed it inside and it felt a little better. The vibrating sensations got a little intense and he jack me off.

I love it when Old Guard jacks me off. He's a man who knows a value of patience. He doesn't continuously go up and down like an amateur would. He stops at the head and twists it around a bit, and takes his time to go down there feeling you up with his other hand in the process. "Sensitizing the body", as he'd call it. I'd do the same thing the second time I saw Cowboy.

Cumming was intense. It starts of with a humming and then a short circuit of everything. A sensation that lasts a few seconds that can only be brought about by another hand and a few long long minutes. My whole body would make spasms, my eyes would grow wide (some odd contortion in between pain and pleasure) and I'd forget my name for a few seconds.
----

Despite those powerful orgasms, one of the reasons I kept cumming back to Old Guard the fact that he's a nice guy to get along with. Not too loud and not too soft, just right. We get to talk about past tricks and other non-sex things. He doesn't really probe into my personal life unless I offer it to him, I don't bother to ask him about his stuff unless I'm deadly curious as to what the fuck happened to this and that.

Sometimes, we'd even discuss politics. Discussing medicare and taxes an hour or so before fucking is not recommended for a boner.

After that orgasm, we were sitting side by side on the bed. The afternoon sun bleeding through the room heating us while we talk about nonsense.

One of the silly reasons I went to Old Guard with total disregard for my health is that I want to tell him something in person, not through the veil of online chat and text. I thought it was important at the time that i should tell him about me meeting with total daddy.

I told him of previous experience of meeting with other guys, whom both fucked me bareback (one came inside). He was "spooked" by this, and asked me to keep radio silence for about two days because he has to think. (I'll get to that story a bit later, but you really don't need a few hours to decide if you're going to fuck me with a condom or not would you?)

I was afraid of loosing him more of a sex partner than a friend. Of course we can still be friends and there would be sex without penetration, but I don't want him to not like me. As to why, I don't know. I might have been tricked (again) to think that fucking is important and you should have sex more than once a month, but there is a scarcity of partners and I'm an undesirable mountain of gelatinous fat.*

So I went for broke and told him about this daddy and what he's all about.

He seems to be interested, no harried questions of "is it bare?!" or anything of the sort. My fears were found untrue and it was all in my fucking head.

We got dressed after a while and he drove me to my hangout place on his way to some errands.




*These are lies. There's bound to be more than 50 people who'd like to fuck with you if you are a mountain of gelatinous fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment